At the conclusion of this training, administrators will:
- Grasp the role and function of the U.S. Center for SafeSport.
- Identify different forms of abuse and misconduct.
- Recognize the organizational requirements of the MAAPP.
- Understand the organizational requirements at sanctioned events.
- Comprehend mandatory reporting and how to respond to a disclosure.
- Identify at least 2 new prevention resources provided by the Center that were previously unknown.
All trainings are interactive in nature and are maximized with audience participation. In order to ensure this occurs, if we do not reach a minimum registration threshold, the training will be cancelled and you will be encouraged to register for another session. We will provide notification within two business days before the training.